DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all of you! My name is Martin I'm 31 and I'm from the Montreal region. I just bought a '01 red Intrepid ES (3.2) after selling my modified '01 Neon... Dodge guy I guess :auto_05: !!!

I was wondering if you can easely find performance parts for Intrepids??? So far I only found 1 web site to buy stuff (andysautosport.com) and it is mostly for exterior looks.

Sory for my english writing...Don't have much chance to practice around here!

See you all :frenzy:

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Welcome aboard Martin! For all of your perofmance needs simply go to the search option above... or... look in the second gen performance/modifications section of this website. We may not have alot of choices compared to the Neon... but our cars just look better. ;)

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Bienvenue a bord Martin! Tu peux chercher dans la section Second Gen. forum ou sinon envoie moi un message avec tes questions et je vais essayer de t'aider :fun_08:

·
Registered
753 Posts
There seems to be a lot of Montrealer's joining the Club.

I think there should be a meet there, maybe in the summer around the jazz festival time.

( that gives me two reasons to visit Montreal, and bring the wife for a holiday)

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
SAT098 said:
There seems to be a lot of Montrealer's joining the Club.

I think there should be a meet there, maybe in the summer around the jazz festival time.

( that gives me two reasons to visit Montreal, and bring the wife for a holiday)

When is the jazz festival again? If this would get people to come down, I will do it around that time then.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanx to all of you guys! By the way isn't the Jazz Festival just after the F1 race??? (Last year it was from June 30 to July 11.)

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
well then forget about me doing it around the beginning of July (7th to the 11th) because I will be at Carlisle baby!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts