DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been browsing these forums for a few months now and decided to finally come out of the shadows. About 5 months ago I bought a '93 trep (my first car .:biggrin: ) that has 81,000 miles on it and I am very satisfied with it. I am going to be doing a few simple things to it such as adding some subs, tinting the headlights, and possibly further down the road getting some new rims, no plans for any modifications of the body or engine yet. Being a teen, gathering enough money to pay for insurance & gas is hard enough. :p

Here are some pictures I took after cleaning:

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!
What do you mean by "tinting the headlights"?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking about using the night shades spray for the headlights (cops around here dont really care) and I also have foglights to help me see better. I might also black out the tail lights except for masking off circles where the bulbs are.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Welcome to the site. ;)

You may want to look for headlight covers rather than using nightshades on your headlights..

otherwise yikes, that'll turn them black FAST..and it's somewhat uneven just for "lightly" shading.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
SUP!!!! welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EvilDeadFan said:
Welcome to the site. ;)

You may want to look for headlight covers rather than using nightshades on your headlights..

otherwise yikes, that'll turn them black FAST..and it's somewhat uneven just for "lightly" shading.
Thanks for the advice. :) Now to see if I can find some first gen covers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts