DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, i just picked up my 99 trep in june of this year and so far i'm lovin everything about it. i haven't done too much to her yet, just ventshade visors (highly recommended for all you smokers out there) and a K&N filter (thanks to Intrepid99 for the how to, you saved me many headaches). right now i'm looking for some low cost upgrades to spice up the ride, any suggestions out there?

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
welcome to the site!!!!! if you browse the show off your trep forums, you may get more ideas of what/how it will look. enjoy and have fun

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome to the site, if your looking for performance upgrades ... go to the search button and type in exhaust, so many people can help you out because so many people have done it .... that is my next mod comming ... and my suggestion

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
exhausts and air intakes are the most common performance mods, id say the most common appearance mods are tint, and wheels. Either way, welcome to the site and good luck!

·
Registered
458 Posts
welcome to the site :)
one easy way to find some low-cost stuff is just go to www.ebaymotors.com and do a search for "intrepid" in the parts & accessories section, that should give you a good start for some cheap things to spice up your ride

1 - 11 of 11 Posts