DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Interesting reading? Heh, you're gonna be reading for a few years, there's so much info here ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The car is white SE with the 2.7. I didn't know about the sludge problems with the engine when I got it. I will say though that the problem seems to be much like the problem that GM had with the 305's in the early eights some did some didn't. Also thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
moosejr said:
The car is white SE with the 2.7. I didn't know about the sludge problems with the engine when I got it. I will say though that the problem seems to be much like the problem that GM had with the 305's in the early eights some did some didn't. Also thanks for the welcome.
whoa!
memory flash back to the numerous cam and lifter changes I did in the shop due to the crappy cams GM fitted to those engines. Always flattening off the lobes, and then the bottom end repairs (main and rod bearings) due to guys not changing the oil after antifreeze getting into the crank case from pulling off the intake manifold.

Whew, memories. Those 305's were great money makers for the shop! Thanks GM!

cheers

BJ:anon:
Cheers

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
MPR14CW said:
Welcome to the site. What color is your car? -CW
Wow!

I didn't think the red rep meter went that high (low?)!
What happened? You've only got three posts and haven't really said anything.

Cheers

·
Registered
129 Posts
Rep?

I didn't like the f-word in a couple of posts and ended up with retalitory negative rep and the following comment from one (who has been on here a long time and should know better as it violates at least one of the major rules):

"You ****ing idiot tried to give me neg rep, you poor sucker !!"

Now, I know I haven't done anything to deserve anyone delivering such comments to me. Nor would I usually use the f-word in a post myself, but since I am just quoting the other poster to show the abuse I am taking. Thanks for your concern and go Treps! -CW

Great White said:
Wow!

I didn't think the red rep meter went that high (low?)!
What happened? You've only got three posts and haven't really said anything.

Cheers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts