DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Nice first post......no introductions or anything. Even if I knew the answers, I don't think I'd help you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am from Lithuania (Europe) I have Dodge Intrepid 2000. With this car i driving 2 years. And my english is low.
Today am morning my Dodge dont start, its sompting like eny fuel ??

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Kristoferis said:
I am from Lithuania (Europe) I have Dodge Intrepid 2000. With this car i driving 2 years. And my english is low.
Today am morning my Dodge dont start, its sompting like eny fuel ??
Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I just automatically assume that you're American and can speak English. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
P1684----Battery Disconnected Within Last 50 Starts
Should be obvious. Don't worry about this one.

P0340----Camshaft Position Sensor Circuit Malfunction
Replace the camshaft position sensor.

P0108----MAP sensor voltage too high
Not sure with this one....maybe replace the map sensor and go from there?

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
what did u do to ur intrepid.

This error came up in my moms contour when the timing belt tensioer snapped and the timing belt was getting slowed down.

I would suggest,

1- replace the camshaft position sensor
2- remove the timing belt cover and look at the tensioners, mine was desintegrated and spread throughout the car. Mind u this was an I4 so just 2 cams. (our intrepids have 4 and more tensioners).

IF the car wont start after uve replaced the battery, look into the timing belt. Who knows how the belt is sitting in there. If the cams come out of alignment the 0 tolerance engines will have a destructive effect.

Good luck. Di.net will surely figure out ur problem.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Avenger said:
Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I just automatically assume that you're American and can speak English. Sorry.
You don't come down here too often do you? Believe me, you should never assume that an American speaks English!! I've made the mistake of making that assumption at the drive-thru at McDonalds-LOL!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts