DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I read this somewhere here that there was a HUGE auto wrecking company somewhere in PA. i used the search button and cant find the thread anywhere. i remember reading that they had engines and trannys from 100 bucks HELP PLEASE!!! :banghead: I cant find it through google, or yahoo either, but i know that they had a website cause there was a link to it in the thread

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Harry's U-Pull it - Located in Hazelton, PA
www.wegotused.com

tis an AWESOME place, everything for good prices!!

hope that helps...

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THATS it!!!!thanks a million bro...me and my friend are gonna drive there sometime next week...getting the 3.5 HO for the SRT6 project. i wanted to get it now so i have the winter to work on it.... planning on doing an entire overhaul along with some extras like porting and polishing the heads....i might even get them milled to bring the compression ratio up a notch ;) rep for ya anyways, thanks!

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
ulintze29 said:
THATS it!!!!thanks a million bro...me and my friend are gonna drive there sometime next week...getting the 3.5 HO for the SRT6 project. i wanted to get it now so i have the winter to work on it.... planning on doing an entire overhaul along with some extras like porting and polishing the heads....i might even get them milled to bring the compression ratio up a notch ;) rep for ya anyways, thanks!

I wouldn't get your hopes up. I'd be very surprised if they have any 3.5HOs there. I remember the guys saying that there aren't many 2nd gens there at all, and only a small percentage of the LHs had the 3.5HO. Ask Luisa how hard of a time he's having trying to find one.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Actually, we got lucky this year when we went for Carlisle. There was alot of 2nd gens. There was a couple of 300M and ES......Check for their specials on their webpage, there's three locations. Really worth it :bigok:

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Bimmer_2002 said:
Actually, we got lucky this year when we went for Carlisle. There was alot of 2nd gens. There was a couple of 300M and ES......Check for their specials on their webpage, there's three locations. Really worth it :bigok:
Oh man, that's awesome! Where there is a 300m, there is a 3.5HO. You might be in luck afterall. If there are any m's with good door panels, maybe I'll have to make a trip to PA!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
00r/t.mopar.muscle said:
Oh man, that's awesome! Where there is a 300m, there is a 3.5HO. You might be in luck afterall. If there are any m's with good door panels, maybe I'll have to make a trip to PA!
....mmm you might have to check with someone that lives around there. I know that you have to be quick when you see something in those yards, because if you leave it there, it's usually gone by the time you come back......

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Bimmer_2002 said:
....mmm you might have to check with someone that lives around there. I know that you have to be quick when you see something in those yards, because if you leave it there, it's usually gone by the time you come back......
Yeah, I'd jsut be happy to find a yard that wasn't impossible to deal with. I always end up striking out with the good parts. I'll just do what I've been doing and wait until Ross gets what I need!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
00r/t.mopar.muscle said:
......I'll just do what I've been doing and wait until Ross gets what I need!
That's what I do too :D

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
the only thing was those Ms were STRIPPPPED
I managed to snag lighted visors out of one and the autostick shifter mechanism out of the other, those were it
other than that the two Ms they had were shells... no body panels, no engines
I know there was an ES there but I dont remember if it had the 3.2 in it still...

the yard was the best for smaller things and first gen stuff...
it was huuuge though, and they did give really good prices

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
sneke_eyez said:
the only thing was those Ms were STRIPPPPED
I managed to snag lighted visors out of one and the autostick shifter mechanism out of the other, those were it
other than that the two Ms they had were shells... no body panels, no engines
I know there was an ES there but I dont remember if it had the 3.2 in it still...

the yard was the best for smaller things and first gen stuff...
it was huuuge though, and they did give really good prices
Thanks Ryan, I feel better about missing it now! Are we going next year?

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
00r/t.mopar.muscle said:
............. Are we going next year?
We better!!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
i looked through their inventory and as of right now they have 2 3.5 complete motors, but the only HO there is a short block. i could probably find some heads and maniflod separatly pretty easily right? if not, they do have a bunch of 3.2's, maybe i can consider a turbo setup......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts