1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to fix the dash
top right in image

what should i do to fix that

the pic is from when i first bought it. As you see theres sticks, there was about 300 inside. i used a product "unstickit" worked great on the rest of the car, but stripped the dash

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Holy Crap Batman....I hope that's not what the car looks like now. Their are 2 things you can do. Completely replace the entire dash with the gray you have now. Or spray paint it. I recommend you Replace the entire dash. It will look better, but it is a ***** to do. A lot of work.

Dave :evilking:

·
Dain bramaged
7,213 Posts
its just paint on the lower half.. find some paint thats the same color and have at it..

else.. As our 1g dashes are 2 peices and the damage only seems to be on the bottom.. you could replace the bottom half..

its not that hard.. takes about 10 to so minutes to remove..

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
yikes...go ahead and paint if you want with that part. with the rest i would take some time and pull stuff apart and start cleaning lol...looks really scary in there lol.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
iggy said:
yikes...go ahead and paint if you want with that part. with the rest i would take some time and pull stuff apart and start cleaning lol...looks really scary in there lol.
the ***** i bought this car off of did not care for it.

she sold it to me for 200 and bought a new fukus. her 05 looks 10 times wrse then the pic of the trep

1 - 5 of 5 Posts