DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm down here at Temple and I'm looking for a place that does tint. I want it done good obvoiusly but not for a huge amount of money. I'm looking for around 100 bucks...thanks....

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
im at Drexel. Theres definately nowhere thats gonna do 5 windows for 100 bucks but if you're looking for the rear 3 then you might be able to strike some deals. I know i got mine done at Auto Majic in South Jersey for $130 for the rear 3. Theres some reaql good places in the Upper Darby area on the Baltimore Pike too. But i still think $100 might be a bit of a stretch.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
guess I'll have to make the journey home...I can get all five windows for under 120...only cost me 80 on my last car. Damn he's always soo backed up haha....

·
Registered
61 Posts
At least around here in Delaware County, Someone would be stealing your money for your 100.00 budget. It is better to spend the $$$ on a quality job. always remember, "You get what you pay for".

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea I know...I was just going on the prices I pay back home. And it was a great quality job...better than most tint jobs I see. Its a man who does it by myself and has been doing it for years out of a garage but finally got a store. His name is Andy. By the way I'm from Harrisburg so if anyone around there has heard of him I know he does a ton of cars....

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
being from Harrisburg, I expect to see you at Carlisle this year. Same goes for you dskalish. Its probably our biggest meet of the year and definately the place to be for anyone interested in modifying a trep.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will probally be there..depends how the car is looking in its progression by then. By the way I dont have a trep...got the concorde. Im over near Drexel about once a week...suprised I never saw ur car but I'll keep an eye out...

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
its parked on Campus every day. Usually try to keep her on Arch or Race street between 33rd and 34th but it depends on the parking situation. Concordes are welcome at calrisle as well.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Yo Gaze!!! What's up?
Where in South Jersey is Auto Majic? It sounds really familiar... I'm over there all the time, and looking to get my back three done - if the company is good enough for you (and did an wicked awesome job), they're good enough for me!

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
Concordes are welcome at calrisle as well.

That's every Chrysler Corp-Daimler Chysler Corp model as well :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts