DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys I need honest answers here and Im relying on all of you a lot. I have a 93' Chrysler Concorde that I want to part out very quickly, I cant get pics on here because my laptops SD drive has quit however I will tell you it has a fantastic tan leather interior and some other things. I want to honestly know if anybody would be interested in anything off of this car because I am looking at an 04' Chrysler 300M Special and I need to get enough money for a down payment. PLEASE I WANT THIS 300!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY PARTS GIVE ME A LIST OF THE PARTS THAT YOU WANT OFF OF IT AND I WILL CHECK AND SEE IF I HAVE THEM!!! I do know that it has the OTIS or whatever you wanna call it up in the console, prices are negotiable but I need to get about 2k for a down payment on this 300, and I dont have the cash on hand at this point in time :banghead:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump1: Come on guys seriously, I want this 300 really badly and my family has run across a really bad financial situation this year, Ill have a job in the next month but by then the car will be gone.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
If you are posting parts for sale, you need pictures and prices. If you are having problems posting pics then pm a moderator or administrator for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.