DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, now that i got your attention, does anyone know of a more simple, free, image editor? I'm at work, and dont have photoshop, not to mention I couldnt put it on because it takes up to much hard drive space.

so, I just need to do basic editing, and converting [something that supports multiple formats, jpg, tiff, bmp, etc.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any clue where to get it?
isnt that a microsoft program, came with win95? hmm... ok, ill go search, thanx atf, and if u know where to get it, that would be awesome

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ah, but where to aquire such a file
that is the question...
but ATFdoesnt know... noooo.....
*cough**bulshit**cough*

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
way back in the day before i used photoshop, which was paint shop pro version 5 or so, the expiration date never took effect. it would tell me on start that i was hundreds of days over the limit but would then proceed to load fully. try it. if you can't find that file either, just roll your system date back. :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have photoshop at home, so I dont need to mess with that, this is just for simple stuff at work.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
paint shop pro is nothing compared to the editing capibilities(???) of Adobe. I have PSP and used to use it and think highly of it till I used Adobe. ;)

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Since i have jack **** for memory on my "relic" of a computer i use Corel Photohouse 3.0....it sucks balls compared to Adobe, but its good for basic [email protected] pic...lol looks like you used Corel for that
;)

[ November 29, 2001: Message edited by: pimped3point3 ]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts