DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok get to. Carlisle and my car starts overheating. Only thing I can think is I had the reservoir tank off and got air in the system. Any tips? She is boiling in this nearly 100 deg weather. Can I drive with the radiator cap lossened one nothch to keep pressure off ?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fans are running. Didnt get car to showfield at all today. Sux bad to pay for field and car breaks puts me out if the running. She is on a buddies trailer waiting to go home

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
its got air in it,, we have a few people there,, go ask for some help..

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
oh wait squilly will just give you Ketchup, really,, usually our members are happy to help out

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shes loaded and ready for home. Had some neat a/v stuff I wanted to show. Felt I coulda had a chance of placing....detailed the **** out of her for pasr 2 weeks. Oh well. Maybe ill try for car of month

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
We are here most likely you have air in your system. You could have reached out for help wish I saw this earlier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
I was wondering where you were. next time come find 1 of us before you get it towed. we could have easily gotten the air pocket out of the system. but whats done is done though. if you go for COTM you got my vote.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts