DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok has onyone added a driving or extra fog lights to a Vision.I was just in the Great Smoky Mountains and driving at night I could not see a damn thing!!!!
TIA
-Scott

·
Registered
462 Posts
94EGLTSI said:
ok has onyone added a driving or extra fog lights to a Vision.I was just in the Great Smoky Mountains and driving at night I could not see a damn thing!!!!
TIA
-Scott
You also can take out the reflectors in the fogs and then they are brights as hell, but other people may Hi beem you! I lone it personally, I can see the road great.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
hey trepid2xist, how do u go abou removing the reflectors in the fogs....without breaking them preferably, itd be a ***** to find new 1s. thanx!! J

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Well, the Eagle fogs arent very good... and even with the reflector out, it doesnt help much. Its the design of them, more square like than oval, and thats what hurts the output.
To take out the reflector, you have to take out the whole housing and the light. Then using a needle nose pliers or something similar, you need to reach through and grab the reflector and bend it till it breaks. You can also get creative and try to drill out the metal connecting it to the housing. My advice would be to take the housing out and look at it personally. You'll find some way of getting it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts