DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey either to Buschman Or PurpleTrep97 Guys i just wanted to ask you about the the lowering springs does it cause any problems to the trep. I orderd intrax since the guy told me ebch discountinued the ones for the the 1st gen trep. well the intrax are 1.82 in the front and 1.8 in the rear but i hope its good. please tell me how the springs look and how they handle?

Thanks

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hey Wutang,
Whats this about Eibach discontinuing our springs??? I just ordered mine about a month ago [mabey a lil more] and installed them 4 days ago.

Anyway, the intrax springs are not the same ones, they do lower the car about 2/3 of an inch more, so I couldnt tell you what happens there. However, I can tell you that the eibach kit didnt drop it all that much, it's actually just perfect in my opinion. And I can't see how its really hard at all on the cv joints, but Buschman is the one to be asking about that [He's had those springs on there alot longer]

One thing thats weird is that my alignment is better after doing this w/o taking it to an alignment shop. I can let go of the wheel on the freeway and the car stays straight for a good 10 seconds or more.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes thanks buschman and purple trep. That helped. so hopefully the car wont be to low since the drop is 1.82 thats like half an inch more than the ebachs. but thanks allot guys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts