·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please Submit your ideas/photoshops for good T-shirts

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/products.aspx#tshirt

Here is the link for shirt requirments, pixals/image sizes

Here is one of my ideas.
Like this picture only with some bodies stock intrepid(one for each generation) as the top & either mine(after I finish my spoiler) or wutangs intrepid since ours are the most exterior modded. & someones modded 2nd gen (sorry but I don't know the names of anybodys modded cars offhand)

Attachments

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wutang, please E-mail, or post a high res picture of your car from the rear at an angle like the dodge rams are pictured above

Also someone please E-mail, or post a HIGH res picture of your bone stock (exterior) 1st & second gen intrepids, and your modded 2nd gen intrepids

·
Registered
581 Posts
I've agreed to help with these so if you want your picture use please make sure it is high res. At least 100 dpi, the more the better. We can always decrease the resolution to fit the need.

Also digital camera pics are OK but real photographs are the best. Intrepidatious has a nice 2nd gen and is in my area so if you're reading this, maybe I can come over and photograph your car. You just need to cover the cost of film and developing (a few bucks).

·
Registered
890 Posts
I was trying to post the front pic of my car in the sig. And it said it was too big i hope this is good enough for you guys:biggrin:

·
Registered
432 Posts
COOL PICS MAN !!

Hey WUTANG!

Do you not have pics of your undercarriage?? I really need to know how you were able to mount the right muffler( DUAL EXHAUST).

THX ! The car looks really good man!

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
SoBL94, if you want to meet up some time...perhaps you and I and DJPill can meet up. He as a really sweet silver R/T. (see the current IOM, that's him) We can take some pictures. I've been wanting to take some non digital camera pictures lately anyway.. (I haven't used my 35mm since I got my digital)

·
Registered
890 Posts
I will do that for you alex i think this week someone wants to buy my exhaust.

SO i will take pics when i have the shop remove them:biggrin:

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
T-Shirt Idea

Here's an idea for the full front t-shirt (8X10) It would work on a black or a grey t-shirt...or if I took out the background, any color shirt.

It's just a rough design, but you get the general idea of where I'm going. I wanted to stick a Concorde/LHS somewhere in there, but there was no room left! (sorry Si and LHSer!)

Anyway:

T-Shirt Idea #1

and another version of the same design (much better looking):

T-Shirt Idea #2

·
Registered
581 Posts
Intrepidatious. Sounds good to me. I'm thinking it would be best for you guys to come out here for beauty shots of the Treps. Unless you know of some really good spots. I'll have to think of places where the treps can be photographed. I should have some pics of my ride soon. I just took some this past weekend and they'll be developed soon. I'll make sure to post here so you can see samples of my work.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
What part of the island are you on? I'm in East Northport. DJPill is in Queens.

You know what would be the best? A shot of an Intrepid in front of the USS Intrepid. Talk about a beauty shot!:wink:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: T-Shirt Idea

Intrepidatious said:
Here's an idea for the full front t-shirt (8X10) It would work on a black or a grey t-shirt...or if I took out the background, any color shirt.

It's just a rough design, but you get the general idea of where I'm going. I wanted to stick a Concorde/LHS somewhere in there, but there was no room left! (sorry Si and LHSer!)

Anyway:

T-Shirt Idea #1
Nice one, but i think you would have to change the LH because when I read it I thought it said LA the first 2 times I read it

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Well, I was working hard into the night on a new t-shirt design that I really think was looking great.

...then my computer decided to freeze up. I tried everything...ending processes, you name it ...no luck. and stupid me; I don't save anything until I'm ready to call it done or tired of working on it.

...Luckily, I was able to do a screen shot of most of it (the rest of the screen was frozen)...if you like what you can see; let me know and I'll redo the picture..... Along the bottom it said "Intrepid Concorde LHS 300M Vision"

I hate technology!!:wink: Here is what is left of it:

F'ed up Frozen up computer photoshop remains

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I think that looks great man! Minus the window in the way. ;) .....although personally I would rather have a white T-shirt, wouldn't fade or show pet hair. I wonder if that design would look just as good on white as it does black....*hint* *hint* :D

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
how bout a 1st and 2nd gen Trep and where you have the blue Trep put the Dodge Ram symbol, i tink that would look kewl.

how bout on the back put "DL.net, were tighter then your 13 yr old sister"

haha, just thought that was funny:D :D

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
put a picture of my platinum ride on there against a stark black shirt and make the caption read: "di.net - we kick ass"

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Although inappropriate for the actual shirt, I like the "tight sister" catch phrase better. LoL!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts