DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i was comming home from alittle trip i did and the speedo and tach stopped working(still lite up) along with that came the check engine light coming on(i checked there is no codes) and my security light coming on ,any ideas? fuse?(crossing fingers),thanks guys

·
Woober Goobers!
51,841 Posts
You might have a PCI bus communication problem with the cluster. Without the PCI comm the BCM can't send out the information to the odometer display. It's either your cluster is failing or you have a bad connection. I'd remove the cluster and clean the connections and then reseat it.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yah looks like i will have to pull out the cluster and see whats what but i'll do that next weekend ,i think the car is fine to drive or seems to be ,jsut gotta make sure i keep the gas up lol,romeo if i need a new cluster i will get one off u (i have autostick) if i swap out clusters do i still keep the same km's? ,thanks for help guys so far

·
Woober Goobers!
51,841 Posts
Mileage stays the same regardless of the cluster you put in. That information is supplied by the BCM. Good thing you stated Autostick and I take it your cluster is in KPH as the primary reading and not MPH like here in the lower states?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.