DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend bought a 97 intrepid 4 months back and it started overheating last week
I drained and flushed the cooling system then found a small crack on the return hose port so I replaced the radiator and the water pump was replaced about 8 to 9 months ago so i replaced the thermostat drove the car home from a friend's house thought
I had it licked then in the last mile it overheated again I found bear wires at the both the temp sensor and the cam sensor marked all wire positions and wired exactly the same now the dumb thing won't start ant ideas it would be welcome to greatly

·
Premium Member
16,517 Posts
Since it was running and now doesn’t, best guess is that there’s a problem in your wire repairs. Might be in the actual wiring you did, or could be something nearby that you disturbed when doing the wiring.

Request that you use punctuation and capitalization in your posts. Makes it easier to read and avoids mis-reading what you’re saying. :thumbsup:

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
One post 9 days ago and hasn't been back since! Either it's fixed or whatever!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts