DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, wonderin if anyone here as any experience working with early 90's model chevy 1500 trucks. i have to figure out a way to get some wires through the dash some how some way. basically i need to get wires from the engine bay to the cab without damaging the wires in the proscess. tried going through the fender and past the door but the wires would get crushed when the door was closed. id appreciate all the info i can get.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,338 Posts
That one, your gonna have to drill a hole. Drill a big enough hole you can install a rubber grommet into when your done so it doesnt leak, and the wiring your running doesnt get damaged. Do it over on the drivers side, the most room is over there....and make sure you wont damage anything on the inside.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i figured i would hear. it was frusturating not find a single wiring harness running from the engine way to the cab. thats where i was gonna go through originally, but couldnt find any :jeez: thanks for your input dan. by the way, do you happen to know how ill be able to tell if i can make it through the firewall?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts