DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mobbdeep said:
send me an email with your vin# to [email protected] and io will run it for you tomm

Did you recieve my email? My wife is driving me crazy because she wants to dump the Honda for a 1999 Intrepid with 145k miles for $3k! I told her way too many miles and she agrees, but anything is better then the Honda, lol! I looked it oved and test drove it today. It runs good and has the 3.2L engine. The interior is beautiful with autostick, viper alarm/remote start, and a cd changer. Basically everything but leather!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Must have been a rental car or something, But nowadays It's not all that much to exspect 200k or more miles out of a good engine like the 3.2. Well good luck with the decision and everything. I'm kinda interested thou with what the vin will say, share, when you get it.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
unkut2003 said:
Did you recieve my email? My wife is driving me crazy because she wants to dump the Honda for a 1999 Intrepid with 145k miles for $3k! I told her way too many miles and she agrees, but anything is better then the Honda, lol! I looked it oved and test drove it today. It runs good and has the 3.2L engine. The interior is beautiful with autostick, viper alarm/remote start, and a cd changer. Basically everything but leather!
hmm...a suggestion from me to you...keep looking just in case because you may find a better deal...because for the miles thats a bit much..maybe 2000 grand at the most...maybe...

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
interpretblurple said:
hmm...a suggestion from me to you...keep looking just in case because you may find a better deal...because for the miles thats a bit much..maybe 2000 grand at the most...maybe...

I completely understand but she is set on it. I figure I'll get $1k for the Honda and pay the $2k off and just use it as a winter car. Then next summer I can sell it for $1,500 on the street and someone will snatch it up.........I hope, lol!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts