DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my car wont start, i turn the key none of the dash lights come on and nothing happens when i turn the key, i have been workin on puttin in an alarm system, i have the lower dahs off and other lil things, all i have wired into the car is the 12v constant, and now i just tryed to start to make sure the battery aint dead from the lil interor lights and nothing happens, oh yea and can someone please tell me how i can get through the fire wall, i see one wire loom that goes through but can get a hanger through there and + can't see it from the other side please help me

thanx

·
9,861 Posts
Sounds like your battery is dead. Jump it, or charge it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
battery is not dead head lights work, heater works, radio works just no engine stuff nadda nuttin, and btw whcih black yellow wire on the parkin lights is the right one to wire into? there r 2 comin off the switch

·
9,861 Posts
It requires alot of juice to run the starter. Alot more then the headlights do. Your battery could be almost dead.

Does it make a clicking sound when you turn the key to start?

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Is your car completely in park (shifter)? the terminals on your battery might not be on all the way, when you put your key in and turn does the engine rotate? That would help in determining the factor.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i figured it out this white thing under the dash has a midium size bolt i was trying to get it out before and no matter how much i turned it it wouldn't ome out, i forgot about it and thats the reason it wouldn't start, i tightened it back up and everything worked again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts