DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if neon lights under car is illigal in Wisconsin. also does any one know how i could get ahold of some lowering springs and if anyone has done some lowering and how good it looks. thanks i havn't posted in a while

·
Registered
83 Posts
well if wisconsin is anything like every other state, then they are considered a "distraction" and can't drive with em on. But many cops don't bother, they think its cool too. They told me so when they pulled me over for other things.... :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
oh as for lowering springs, there intrax and eibach. I got intrax, here the link. Wutang15m also got the same thing, he's got some good pics too.

Monty's dropped ride

[ January 30, 2002: Message edited by: Dodge4life ]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was just wondering if those were hard to put in cuz i am kinda short on money right now, due to the fact i am 16, and just wondering how much $ they were

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I was told that they aren't very hard to install. I think they are illegal just about everywhere (driving with them on that is). Here you get a nice big ticket for driving with them on.

[ January 31, 2002: Message edited by: pimped3point3 ]

·
Registered
83 Posts
I guess I have been lucky not getting ticket. We'll see how long that lasts though, cause its bound to happen.

As for installing them, they are cake, its definitly a do it yourselfer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i have a letter from the chief of ploice here in sheboygan and there is no law against them there rule if u have to have the bulbs them self completely hidden u cant see the bulbs at all.i would suggest going to the police station and asking cause i have a letter from the chief so im legal i would get one from your city to be safe cause i got pulled over in plymouth and its not there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts