DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
972 Posts
GOOOOOORRRRRRMMMMMM!!!!!

Grrrrrrr.........

Lol, just kidding, I had my guy at the yard pull this for me but it took me a week to get there to pick it up. In the meantime the ebay guy that works at this yard found it and snagged to put up for auction. I showed up to get it the same day it listed. You might say I was a little pissed. I told a few guys about it and to keep an eye on it, but you didn't have to make it public....again ;)

·
Dain bramaged
7,329 Posts
Gigamight said:
GOOOOOORRRRRRMMMMMM!!!!!

Grrrrrrr.........

Lol, just kidding, I had my guy at the yard pull this for me but it took me a week to get there to pick it up. In the meantime the ebay guy that works at this yard found it and snagged to put up for auction. I showed up to get it the same day it listed. You might say I was a little pissed. I told a few guys about it and to keep an eye on it, but you didn't have to make it public....again ;)
I'd wait around the yard for that ebay guy and jump him next time.. :)

·
Banned
972 Posts
Veeb0rg said:
I'd wait around the yard for that ebay guy and jump him next time.. :)
Everybody at this yard hates the ebay guy. He's done this same thing to so many other guys, not just me. I keep asking who it is...they won't tell me, maybe it's because I ask the question with a weapon of some sort gripped in my hand. :gun4:

By the way, did you guys see what that auction ended at? Wheeeewwww.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.