DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Wow, thanks, Warlord!! Both of my cars have ABS. I'll read the thread and see what's involved and then rethink my decision...

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
bongobobny said:
Wow, thanks, Warlord!! Both of my cars have ABS. I'll read the thread and see what's involved and then rethink my decision...
There are about 31 different ways to bleed a system so not all cars may require a scan tool. I just looked up the info for a second gen (2000 R/T to be specific :) ).

·
Registered
964 Posts
I have them on my 95 LHS, 92 Caravan, and POS 91 Tempo. After installing and bleeding the LHS I had a hard pedal and thought I would need to have the ABS system bled with the scan tool and then bleed the systen again. You do have the systen open for a while when removing and replacing the bleeders. The next morning the brakes felt fine but I took the car to the dealer anyway. The tech. checked the brakes and pronounced them OK. They have worked just fine and will be easy to bleed the next time.

I think this is a good product. JUst my $0.02.:rolleyes:

FredB:bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Cool...the biggest problem I think doing my own brake jobs is getting someone to help bleed the brakes......just one thing...I noticed that on the list, it only goes up to the year "00....mine is a "01......but they should be the same shouldn't they?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts