DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ive had this problems since april or may of this year. A lot of times when i give the trep some gas it doesnt move. Im serious! It usually takes about 2 seconds for it to kick in and then im jerked forward. It gets really annoying. Has anyone heard or known of a problem like this? My trep is a 95 se, 173,000 miles, 3.5 liter 24 vavle. Im wondering if this is one of those issues that just happens with time or is something that is relatively common among this model trep.

·
Registered
200 Posts
these treps do that i believe... my 94 3.3 had a bad problem... i thru the rod thru the oil pan... and come to find out they have that problem... check your engine and see if theres gas leaking... if so.. you may need new injector systems... other than that i really dont know

·
Registered
637 Posts
ean05

I was about to post a very simular problem. My 1999 always SPUTTERS, and some times stauls out! I change oil faithfully, and I believe they changed my plugs before I baught it 4 or 5 months ago. I don't have any type of leak, atleast nothing visable. I noticed my car even does it at every stop light as well. I don't mash down the gas pedal or anything, I baby my ride.

So yeah, I am wondering what is wrong with this POS?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts