DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your ol' Uncle Snorton Norton here.

What the heck have all you losers been doin' lately??!! ;)

Yep, still gots the '02 R/T, and chit you not, looks and runs practically like new still. And yes, the chrome rims are still perfect since I forced DC to replace 'em... ;)

Hey, I need some help here. Received an IM from lauramcburney here on the forum a couple days ago asking if I have the '02 R/T repair manual on CD that she could get a copy of. Whelp, I sure do! It's about 65 megs total, and is generally a very large Adobe .pdf document. Anybody got a place I can upload this to so that everybody can grab a copy at will? I just don't have enough space with my ISP at the moment. If someone can host this for the good of the group I'd be happy to arrange uploading it - just IM me and we'll get it set up.

Beside that point, what the heck has been going around here lately that I just must know about??!! Have I missed any good Internet fights lately? ;)

Okay, gotta' git back to some other fun things at the moment. Hope you all are doing fine!

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice going BadAss! I remember when Steve posted that back years ago - you da man Stevo!

Well there ya go Laura...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts