DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my site went down and i lost the forums... :( I hate this ****.. if you were a member of my site we ask that you please rejoin... we went to update the site and what in the hell happened.. It was gone..... So I hope you like the new style site.. Holla back and tell me what you think..

www.dodgeintrepidunderground.com

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
Lose the animation, or cut it down to like 3 seconds, or add a skip button or something, because i just closed the browser while waiting for it...

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, too bad.... Cause I really like it. It might change.... and what with the move??? I put it up there for a reason....

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Me too, I got to the "please wait" and then I was like oh finally here it comes, and then more text came and I was like screw this!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update... There Is Now A Skip Button Down At The Right Hand Side.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now it skips to the end and it goes very fast... Hope you enjoy it.

·
Banned
439 Posts
i was thinkin.... does "Data Base Files" seem odd to anyone else...
and no, i'm not just talking about the de-compounded word

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok... Have no clue what your talking aboot.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Even with the skip button, it's still a pain in the ass.

Cause like I went into the forum section and then wanted to go into the photos area by hitting the back button for the link. And of course, the animation started again, then I had to hit skip, then had to wait for the second page of animation, then I didn't even care to wait anymore. I just closed the window.

We all do pay quite a premium for highspeed internet for a reason. WE HATE WAITING FOR ****!!!!!! If I wanted to wait for content, I'd get the $10/mo dialup plan!!!!

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Um...yeah... :LAME:
"Please Wait While www.dodgeintrepidunderground.com loads"??!! I don't think so. Click...bye bye! :biggrin:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jossimbyr said:
Cool. Now I'm unbanned!
Umm when did you get banned?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts