DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i know this has nothing to do with photoshop imaging, but have you gotten the rest of your body kit on yet? Im anxious to know what it looks like, and if its a good investment.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ummmm....I WAS working on a "body kit" but I was doing it in PhotoShop.
This is my first psot in like 2 months or so. I have been really busy with school and haven't really had time to do much in PhotoShop. I think I am going to try and work on some stuff tonight. I'll let you know what comes up.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry brian, i mistook you for Bryan, spelt with a y. my mistake! GJ though on your photoshop achievements.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Still waiting for the spoiler (ups lost it :rolleyes: , I think he forgot to ship it) might *crosses fingers* be able to get some pictures without the spoiler next weekend (car's in aberdeen, SD at a bodyshop & i'm in ND, and I only go down about every other week to see my mom

·
Registered
587 Posts
Is this the www.show-cars.com guy you ordered it from? Cause unless I am mistaken, his shop is in Toronto, Canada where I live. If ya want I can go have a chat with him and look at his shop to see if he's as much of a moron as I have heard. When you got the kit did it fit right, or did you have to do some major sanding, alignment, etc.???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts