DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just joined but have been keeping up with all the posts and I'd just like to say that you guys rule. I found this site by accident as I was searching for possible ideas for mods, well let's just say I'm proud to be here and I hope to meet some cool people and hopefully make some of my intrepid dreams come true. The car is completely stock as of right now but I gotta crawl before I can walk, right? So I look forward to being a part of this community. Thanks

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome and enjoy. You'll find whatever you need here or are looking for. Just do a search for it.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Welcome aboad.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Welcome to the site!!

i don't know much about cars, but i have made some pretty big attempts to be a car girl to impress the boys :p.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone the hospitality is much appreciated, I've only been here a few days but I've already got so much help with everything, I'd also like to say thanks for putting up with all my newbie questions

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
RWH said:
Thanks everyone the hospitality is much appreciated, I've only been here a few days but I've already got so much help with everything, I'd also like to say thanks for putting up with all my newbie questions
thats what we are here for. :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts