DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone. This past Wednesday, my wife needed a test due to her pregnancy. She spent 24 hrs at the hospital and found out she needed to have her labor induced a few weeks early. So, I haven't been able to keep up with all that is going on but I did want to introduce y'all to my little girl, Caitlin Brooke. I'll catch up with all the doins around here on Monday. See Ya.
-bigdaddy

[ January 30, 2002: Message edited by: bigdaddy ]

·
Registered
890 Posts
Congradulations Bro. Is this youre first child. Even though im 19 my father at 55 had a child i dont know what he was thinking.

And i was nice having a baby in the house well good luck bro. I know youre HAPPY :D

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Does a child mean all mods planned are cancled? But thats alright you got a great family/sports car made into one, congrats on the baby.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Great news. Is this your first child? If it is life as you know is changed for ever. For the best time of your life, bring something you help make into the world. I well never forget bring my Son David home the frist time and the first time he said Daddy, the greatest feeling in the world.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Congratulations-I'm really happy for you and your wife. I'm also sure Caitlin has great parents.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Congrats!

1/29/02 - TERRI SHIRLEY from ROUSH RACING signed:
YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR DAD YOUR REALLY CUTE LOVE, TERRI

this a relative who works for Jack Roush?

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Congratualtions!!! She is beautiful. Best wishes for the future.

Start saving for college now and you might have enough to cover the first semester. :)

·
Registered
468 Posts
hope you take it slow now :D cant go giveing her the impresion she can drive fast at an early age :eek: :eek: :eek:
congrats

·
Registered
562 Posts
Congradultions

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Congrats, I'm glad to hear ur wife is ok.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts