DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys whats up? The 96 intrepid 3.5 is my first car(im 16). I am already going to buy the k&N filter, ( even though i have no idea how to implement it). But I was wondering what the easiest ( and possibly cheapest) way is to make my trep look more agressive.
I am not going for complete ricey, but maybe a little more agressive than i see some of the treps around here.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
buy some nice aluminum rims in 17x8 size with lower profile rubber. some people buy rear wings. i personally don't like them but everyone knows what opinions are like...

a body kit is sold but it looks pretty ricey. you could just lower the car but the best lowering springs are no longer on the market.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Who makes a body kit for the intrepid? Are the springs your talking about eibach?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Yes he is talking about ebachs. But i have on my car intrax springs. Which is a 1.8 inch drop makes it looks really really good i am going to take pics today and i will have them up by tommorow. So you will see how the drop looks.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
theres a set on intrax on Ebay for intrepids, the link can be found here 50 bucks starting bid, can't go wrong, and no reserve.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Nice dual exhaust set-up Thrasher... just checked it out on youre web gallery.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
search for the body kit on ebay. there's a company that makes them, the name escapes me but there's always a set on ebay. thrasher actually posted a link to the company website in a very recent thread but i don't remember where it is and i don't really have time to look it up. maybe he would be so kind as to post it again...

·
Registered
261 Posts
ok, I REALLY like that rear bumper, but dont need the whole kit [I like my front bumper the way it is, and dont like the spoiler]

But what do u guys think about putting on just the rear bumper, would it look bad? Would it look missmatched? That could be a $349 mistake! ... regardless, I wont have the money for that for a while.

Thanx for opinions - Josh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts