DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't know how many of you guys remember me. I haven't been here in about 3 years. but yeah. I got my intrepid totaled in 08, replaced it with a 2007 mustang.. Then I had to let that 'stang go because I couldn't keep up with the payments (rough times). and now I'm back with a 2001 300m! it's currently in the works right now. The engine on it is knocking horribly loud so I'm in the process of getting a motor swap. but yeah. Feels good to be back! missed ya guys! :)

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
welcome back! sorry to hear the trep got totalled. it looks like she was a really beauty in your sig

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
welcome back! sorry to hear the trep got totalled. it looks like she was a really beauty in your sig
well here's a crappy pic to tease your appetite for now

and yeah. she was a beauty. but it's good that I got to escape the 2.7 before it was too late. I was pushing a little over 100k miles on that trep

but now I got this nicely equipped 300. it's it's silver, but it's got some gold panels. I will get them painted silver real soon

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and I'm back again! This time I got rid of my 2001 300m and instead got a 2002 300m special. I heard that 2002 was the best year for these cars

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Back yet AGAIN! This time with a 2003 300m special! I can't escape the LH series. I keep getting drawn back in....

·
Registered
15,150 Posts
It's getting dizzy in this thread.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Wow, he's in, he's out, he's in, he's out ;) I think I keep my cars longer than ANYONE here ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts