DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mind you shes a little bit rough but Im going to have her fixed up once I have enough money. Shes a 1994 Dodge Intrepid ES with everything but the sun roof and the spoiler which I bought last week. Please leave comments and suggestions on what I should do with the paint job. I would prefer to keep her green with gold stripes.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Clean first gen you got. I dont think I'd go for gold stripes... and I like stripes.
If you really want it to look sharp I'd put some nice rims on there; like some 2nd gen LHS spokes.

:beerchug:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, I was wondering Phil how much did the tail lights on that intrepid you had cost you? I also want to keep the same rims cause those are the premium stock rims for that car. Ive been thinking of having the grey on the bumper matched to two racing stripes on the body, What do you think of that?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Clean first gen you got. I dont think I'd go for gold stripes... and I like stripes.
If you really want it to look sharp I'd put some nice rims on there; like some 2nd gen LHS spokes.

:beerchug:
Well I really dont want SHARP what I want is for it look like you can spit on it and it wont even touch the car. Not to mention I want it to kinda be low profile while being able to really scream.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice! Take care of her because those cars are going away quickly.
That they are I wish there were more of them on the road but there just isnt.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wish my engine bay was that clean.
You think thats clean? Wow, I didnt think it looked that clean, the engine is clean yes but there are alot of oil stains under that hood.

·
Registered
256 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts