DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bigok: Hi all, nice site you have going here. I just found it and have browsed around a bit. I live in Ontario Canada and just bought my first Intrepid (need more room for the growing family, plus a little fuel savings would be nice.) I am a huge dodge guy especially dakotas, I buy em fix em strip em sell em, what ever I can do with them. See my sig for what I currently have in the fleet!

Hoping to enjoy the ride and the expertise!

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Good choice in cars! I've never been a Mopar guy myself but really liked the 1st gen treps when they came out and, like you, needed something bigger for the family. Had to ditch that piece of s**t caravan I had and got a really good deal on an '01 trep se. Love it! Comfortable, roomy, handles nice all year, even in snow. One bit of caution, not to scare you, is if you develop a problem with the oil light flickering, chances are its the classic "oil light flicker TSB" that most of us have dealt with. Easy fix so don't panic if it happens. You can search the forum about it and if you ever need to do it, pm me and I've still got my invoice with the part numbers. Good luck with the new ride. I've had mine a year now with the 2.7L motor. Had 48 k miles on it last May and I'm up a little over 65 k miles now.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Another Canadian on the board!!! Welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the welcomes everyone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts