DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am a Ford guy myself, but my dad has had a 98' Intrepid ES (3.2L) since brand new, and I feel kind of bad with my being only 20 and having 3 cars, and 2 being faster than his. So I wanna start buying mods for his car somewhat soon - money permitted (he spends his money on other hobbies), and figure what better place to start than an Intrepid forum.

Nice looking site. It's cool to see so many Intrepid enthusiasts.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I just read a post of his, and is there a need to get his J-bend, or is the regular setup fine?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Hehe, Ford person? I wouldnt say I'm a ford person, I'm a Taurus person. But I've got a '95 'Trep ES... So .. Welcome!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, my cars are all Ford, so I figure I am a Ford person ;). Plus there are more Fords I like than others. I used to own a Chevy truck, and I personally never owned a Dodge, nor any import, but I like my dad's Intrepid. Looks good, roomy, comfortable, etc.... and the autostick is awesome.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I see you also have a Taurus.

(not to advertise on DI.net) but, have you checked out the TCCA? (tauruscarclub.net) I'm Firespirit on the forums.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah. I don't have many posts there. Same name on there as on here. They kept on changing their darn site, and whatever few posts I originally went bye bye sinc my account got deleted (didn't post much once I got my 97' Thunderbird).

DI has a lot of members (Thunderbird club only has like 3700), which is pretty cool. Nicely put together, and a lot of knowledgable/friendly people seem to be here :)
I don't know much technical info about Intrepids, but if people need car audio/electrical advice I know quite a bit about that, which is all pretty relative to any car.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Well, youre welcome on both sites, either way :)

Have fun with it! :) Hope to see you back on the TCCA as well!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts