DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I would of known that you were a little bitty 16 years old, I would have calmed down to the remaraks that have been in the other Forum. The e-mail ( pic )that I sent to you was that of my buddy, and infact we were all laughing in the office. We were looking at it as a joke! I have a tendancy to laugh at bad situations. I am sorry if you took offense to it. I had a very bad case in front of me and was having a bad day :( So as a man, again, I apologize! Hopefully we can still talk about cars?
By the way, sicko??? I don't think so. I work extensivley with youths in MY SO-CALLED OLD NEIBORHOOD inorder for them to keep out of trouble. If not, I am the one that picks up their warrents and usually serves them!
If the opology is not accepted by you then, well then there is nothing more to say.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wutang, your car is the **** with or w/o the tips man! I receive comments about my car from freinds too, but I take it. Sometimes those comments are right on :D
Well anyways, the funny part is how the topic was suddenly closed :D :D
Actually, that MUG was me. Should I be a supermodel?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Apology accepted. I still don't think you should go as far as to threaten someone over e-mail over somethng like that, but whatever... Its yesterdays news.

And I'm sorry for whatever racist comments I said?? :confused: I still don't know what I did, but I'm sure I said something.

Its cool man.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
exactly what you said, WHATEVER. And because I also work for Memorex, I will give you a gift to ensure a good gesture. Are you a Memorex products fan/user? If you are, let me know what you would like to have. No drives, scanners, home electronics. Just computer cdr's cdrw's keyboards etc. Just pay for the shipping! Visit our NEW website(www.memorex.com ) Oh, by the way, give me a holla in that Messenger. I am currently in there right now! :cool:

·
Registered
415 Posts
lol :D :D :D

Thanks babyalex, but I'll pass. I just upgraded to XP pro and I don't need any CD-R's right now because i dont think adaptec 4.02 works in XP Pro. I wonder where this built in cd burning software went in XP??? DAMN! :mad:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok JOEK/PIMP....
Hey my friends, well free I don't know, but how about 30%-50% BELOW cost! :eek:
Since you guys are the only ones else to respond to this subject, the hook-up is right around the corner. EVERYBODY ELSE NO HARD FEELINGS! :p :p
You 2 guys, just let me know what you what? If you guys can get logged on into MESSENGER, look me up and tell me what you want.
If not just e-mail me ([email protected])

1 - 11 of 11 Posts