DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys!

Been here for like 2 weeks and haven't made an Introduction topic, so i figured i would.

So heres a little about me:
My name is Ryan. I live in North Brookfield, Massachusetts, which is this little town of about 10K. I'm 16. I get my license in June.

So, i need a car, and since I love Mopar, particularly Dodge, i figure I'll buy an Intrepid.

After a google search for Dodge Intrepid, i found this site
I'm not new to the forum scene (been a member of gtaforums.com since 02), and this place seemed awesome, so I decided to sign up.

Now i've become addicted and have been on every night since.

I've already met some awesome people here willing to help out a new guy: DCell, Avenger, D76G12, Astrogiblet, CluelessinMO, ChicagoTRS, GMan, etc. etc.

So, i'd like to say hey, I think i'll stick around a while (matter of fact, I know I will)

all i need now is the Intrepid to make me a real member... :D

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

right now i'm trying to get a deal worked out with a local dealership for a silver 02 ES with 35K miles

it doesnt have a CD player, or Autostick though, but its still really nice

·
Registered
715 Posts
WOW, all i have to say is Dam, in that your buying a 02 ES as a first car. **** the car my parents let me start out with was a 1984 Culass Ceria.

I didnt buy my first car until Jan of this year. and i am 21. and i bought an ES. i am not giving you a hard time, more or less Jelous(sp) of you thats all

anyway, Hope you get it. and Welcome.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome to the site, Ryan. Glad I could try and help you out in your plans for a Trep. Hope you get your ES.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
@ danimal: i work my ass off as a stockboy in a hardware store, and i've been doing it since i was a freshman, so i've earned about 7k

the rest i'm borrowing from my grandfather

I just care a ton about what i drive (its gotta be a dodge, and i refuse to drive a shitbox)
since i have the money, i might as well get what i want (least thats how i see it)

@ DCell thanks man

i'm gonna get it if they accept my offer

they want me to pay 700 for the extended warranty, and my dad wants to see if we can get them to pay it all

if not, i think i'm gonna keep looking

1 - 8 of 8 Posts