DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys whats up? My name is Jessica and I have a 96' Dodge Intrepid that is my baby. I have a couple mods that have I have finally recently completed. My intrepid is candy magenta with 04' Deville taillights retrofitted in the back. The door handles and all the moldings are shaved. I have 6 fifteens with 7,500 watts (all directed) for the system. The interior is all done up in fiber glass.
So are you guys a club or what? I just happened to come across your website and check it out!! I just wanted to say INTREPID LOVE!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will hopefully be able to put up some pictures soon. I don't have a scanner or a digital camara unfortunately because I live in the dark ages but I will hook it up as soon as I can. By the way Slewis, where did you get that body kit? My brother has the 2000 body style Intrepid and he had to make his won body kit which was a pain in the a$$.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Snorton Norton said:
Yeah, pics - along with you wearing some hot number too...
Lol! Agreed... this thread is worthless without pics.... and u can include pics of your car too if u desire. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you guys are crazy!!!! Yeah the tailights are the led style. I didn't put the bar of leds in though, just the tailights. It took us a while to mold them in, they were a *****. As soon as I can I will put some pictures up and maybe if your lucky I will put a hot little number on and pose next to my car;)

·
Registered
376 Posts

Oh yeah, welcome to the zoo :D

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
HAHAHA............so where are you located??? Coulda come to the International Meet in Chicago this weekend :( People should start rolling in around 3PMish today!!!

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
naturally, im a skeptic... but if you show some pics, i will be mroe than happy to bow down and kiss your feet and apologize!!

Hope its as nice as it sounds.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts