DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New poster here from Tn. I have been a visitor to this site for quite some time and really enjoy it here. I have owned three Intrepids, a 94 base model bought new and wrecked at 10k miles, a 96ES that was bought wrecked and rebuilt, and currently have a 2000 Inferno Red R/T that was bought new and now has 22k miles. It is used as a road trip car and weekend toy mostly. I have done a few mods like L intake, spoiler, and sound system with XM. I have often told people that Intrepids are the best kept secret on the road. The R/T is my favorite car of all time, next to a 69 Mach I Mustang. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. This is a great site.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Welcome to the boards......now lets see come pics of that red beast.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the nice welcome comments. I don't have any pics yet as I don't have a digital camera yet. (spend too much money on other toys) And that 69 Mach I was a great machine, but I don't have a single pic of it. Owned it back in the 70's. Would like to find another one someday. I will post some pics at some point. Right now, I am doing some more mods to the R/T, and I want to get it finished before posting any pics. Thanks again.

·
Registered
54 Posts
hey, welcome to an old fart, even older than me!! This is a great site here, welcome aboard.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Welcome Chuck, Ahh yes I remember the Mach 1 fondly. A buddy of mine bought a (almost)new one off the lot in 71. Car had balls!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Welcome to the boards...

Gotta love those R/Ts!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks DjPiLL. Don't I see you post on the XM boards too? Just curious as I have 4 XM radios and used to have Sirius as well. Satellite radio is the best thing to come along since the Intrepid!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Another R/T....welcome (cool car)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts