DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Intrepid guys and girls My name is dave and Im from eastern Pa. Iwill be buying an Intrepid this week . It will be mainly my wifes car. She test drove one and gave it thumbs up. She said a graphite or inferno red would do. She also likes the sunroof and I like a leather interior.
Anyway this is a nice place you have here and I think I will jump over to Gen Discusion and ask questions and learn some stuff about the Intrepid:)

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
welcome to the site dave....glad you found us...
we will help all that we can...and just keep in mind that many fellow members has thier own opinions and aren't scared to show it :D
If you can't find what your looking for pm myself for the answers and if i don't have one then i'll find one for ya.
welcome to DInet.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
daveOinPa said:
My name is dave and Im from eastern Pa.
Hi there Dave, where are you at in Eastern Pa? I was raised up in the Poconos. Plan on going up there in November.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome guys.. I am in far east Pa right across the river from Trenton. I like to go up to the Pocanos .My son goes to school in Bloomsburg so go up often .
Oh and I picked up the 04 inferno red ES today . It was a big hit with my wife and daughter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts