DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all..

I own a 2001 intrepid (bought it brand new years ago) and i've decided to start to modify it a bit.

I'm gonna browse the forums for any questions i may have but hope to talk to yall soon!

I'm from toronto canada by the way.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Hey! Welcome aboard!! Another fellow Canadian owner. Hope you will find all the answers to your questions and don't forget that we have a search button on the top right of the screen, it's very helpful. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehe whats up man

first thing i wanna do is put in a nice deck... gonna find pictures to get an idea as to what looks best.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
bought it a few years ago and its taking you thins long to get into mods?!?! whats wrong with you??? lol, Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol

well its my fathers ride and i was into modding my own car and im pretty much done so i need something new to modify!

i'll post a pic of the ride in a second!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Welcome aboard. Glad to have another Canadian member on the site. And GO LEAFS GO (next year).

Feel free to use the search button, if it's a question on your mind, chances are, it was on someone elses' mind before, and it's been asked on here (no doubt with a dozen replies)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts