DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just signed up and thought that I would introduce myself to everyone. My name is Jason Winsett and I'm 17. I just recently moved from Lafayett, Indiana to Boonville which is in Southern Indiana, so my car is pretty much all I have to call my own now. It's a white 94 Trep to replace to one and old lady totalled after she crossed the midline and and hit me head on. So andyways my Trep is a 3.3L V6 and I was wondering what Ideas u guys would have on my car because although I want to make some major mods I don't have any Idea where to start. Thanx in advance guys.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hello Jason, Welcome to the club. Please ask us for any help you may have. All the members here are very helpful. For ideas on various mods, you can start by intake, exhaust, etc. Just go to the image gallery on this site for more ideas. Also see other member's website for ideas on various modifications.

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
welcome to the site!

For mod ideas, check out the "show off your intrepid" forums and see whats been done already to give you some ideas. If your looking for performance mods, check out the FAQ section, there is a nice detailed list of things availible for your car

Performance Faq

1 - 10 of 10 Posts