DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say hi and that ive enjoyed your board! i found it while looking up info on the 2002 Intrepid. i just picked up a 2002 black es and im very impressed with it!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Originally posted by mr340:
just wanted to say hi and that ive enjoyed your board! i found it while looking up info on the 2002 Intrepid. i just picked up a 2002 black es and im very impressed with it!
Welcome bro :)

You will find some very cool and knowledgable people on this board. So take off your coat and stay awhile :)

Buschman

p.s. What's your name mean?

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
welcome to the boards...hope you get as much enjoyment and utility out of this site as so many of us have.

does your name have something to do with a mopar 340 v8? :D

welcome again

·
Registered
104 Posts
340; an 8 cylinder, internal combustion engine produced by MaMopar from 1968 thru 1973, designed to strike fear in the hearts of blow-tie and blue oval owners. http://allpar.com/mopar/mopar340.html :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the welcome, guys! thats the name ive used online for quake and other games i play, yeah its because im a mopar guy. ive had a '71 black on black RT/SE Challenger (340), a black on black '70 Road Runner (383 Magnum), and a '73 Charger and just traded in a 2000 Dakota on my Intrepid. that 340 has been a favorite for many years, it was very exciting, we used to race on the street with it and it was a real hand full keeping it in my lane when i shifted :) but they are all gone now...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Welcome friend. Congrats on a great buy, but let me ask ya, were ya takin advantage of that awsome 0% financing or what? . I've been thinkin about it hard. What part of MI bro, i'm near lansing and Si bud's up there in GR. We got some cats down near Detroit too. *big shout out to the michigan dogs*

Arsenio Hall would be goin' "whoop whoop"

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome, I here ya about keeping that old 340 in the right lane :) and there not all gone lol i'm building one right now hehe the trep is my grocery getter my 70 duster 340 4 spd is my weekend worrior :) i'm gonna keep restoring em till i can't find no more to restore

[ October 17, 2001: Message edited by: WildChild ]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts