DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im Eddiechi new to the forum.
I own a 2002 dodge intrepid I bought new in 02 and still driving it today with over 247000 miles. lol, yes 247000 miles I just like my ride, its still stock and now at this late day I wanted to fix it up with a body kit, new rims and sound and light systems and I cant explain why. all together I figured it will cost me over 6000.00 to do so and my girlfriend wants me to get a new car but I just cant seem to want to part with her, 2 months ago the transmission went on a Friday night as I was headed home from a social, towed to aamco and 2 weeks later she feels like brand new(2200.00 later).
So, that's me and Ill post a pic soon car doesn't look bad and interior and exterior are intact now lets see where im gonna get the 6k to fix her up from..

Regards,

Eddiechi
:smileyvault-newhere

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Welcome! Before you look into making your ride look nice I'd think about timing belt and water pump if you haven't done them already as if that goes it's came over. If it's a 2.7l you have a timing chain and I'd just worry about the water pump. If you do those things you are set for another 100k! Lots of good information here and don't be afraid to ask questions!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all.
Yes timing chain redone water pump and new struts radiator alternator battery all done in 2013.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts