DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, as the title suggests I recently got my moms old intrepid. Its a 99 and has some body issues from when she used to have it. I hit a deer with it a few weeks back and now it needs some minor repairs to the front end. I was planning on not doing anything to it, but after seeing some of the pictures in the gallery I could be tempted to mod this car too :)

go easy on me

Dan

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Welcome Dan!

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
welcome to the site man, we hope you enjoy it...feell free to ask us questions with your mod concerns or anything that may cause a problem.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
WELCOME, to the site Dan...i have to agree with what everyone has said this site is reallty addicting and so is modding...i got my car in July and i think i am up to 20+ mods...i can stop...well money stops me really quickly...if there are any questions you have feel free to hit me up and if i can help i will be glad to assist ya. :smilie_co

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all for the warm welcome, I am already interested in the Evic or evic+ thing. lol that would be the appropriate name, correct? I also found the body kit which got me thinking, Im not too sure on the go fast mods cause my dad kind of roughed up the tranny

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
superballs63 said:
Im not too sure on the go fast mods cause my dad kind of roughed up the tranny
Do a tranny swap... and mod away! Welcome aboard man! :fun_74:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
dabirdz96 said:
welcome to the site, enjoy and have fun!!

but be warned, once you start the mods, its very hard to stop.
Yes it is, im always looking for a way to pay for a new mod and i cant stop.
Welcome

1 - 15 of 15 Posts