DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dodge SRT-4 owner here...just want to say hi to my fellow mopar comrads...Live in Jersey...if any of you guys like to participate in any of our meets...just let me know....take care

MIKE :bgtup:

SRT-4Mation NJ Chapter President

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im in union county nj, ...thanx for the welcome pal....names mike....Merry Christmas guys..be safe

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
carlisle??, i dont know where thats at honestly, i no on the 2nd of Jan. the 1st and 2nd generation neons are getting together for a meet...and the srt-4 guys were invited...thats going to be at the king of prussia mall...i dont think im going to that one..

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome to the site. I'm from Newark and Union is no more than 15 mins away if you take Rt. 22. Hope you enjoy your stay here and Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanx guys...appreicate the welcomes.....well i live in linden...and i work in parsippany...so im kinda spread....i usually travel alot up and down on jersey....so if you see a black srt with blacked out tail lights...give me a honk...be safe and happy holidays.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Bullshit! I'm from Linden too! Matter of fact, I saw you driving around few times. I even saw your car last night!

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Hi and welcome to our humble site. Having lived in suburban Philly a long time ago, it was cool to hear the name "King Of Prussia" mall...

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Topofnewjersey said:
and i work in parsippany...
Just came back from visiting my grandmother late last night and yesterday (Sunday)... in Lake Hiawatha.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GaryS said:
Bullshit! I'm from Linden too! Matter of fact, I saw you driving around few times. I even saw your car last night!
LOL...shutup gary...ill see you around like always....hey, im going to put my stg1 in around Jan. 12, i'll give you a ride after its done....then im getting my psi-fi power paq hopfully by feb. around my b-day..lol....so the car is going to be pulling real nice....then summer time...my 61 trim goes in....11's in a box...how nice is that :gun5:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts