DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New to Intrepid!

i just got my Intrepid on 06/04/21
It's a 2000 Chrysler Intrepid ES fully loaded with only 37373 KM on it mint shape for a sweet deal!! Wanting to do some work on it to make it look better then it does now, can i get some suggestions and some links THX!!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi! and Welcome! You've found the best site on the 'Net for Dodge Intrepid Info.

As far as just making the car look better, check out the Show & Shine section. Lots of testimonials from other 'Trep owners about what products do, and don't, work well for shining that 'Trep.

Check out the Showing Off Your Intrepid (2nd Generation) for lots of pics of others rides. You'll get plenty of ideas for spending $$$$ to make your car look great. :icon_lol:

And never forget the Search function at the top. A lot of questions you have may have already been posted and answered by others.

And, of course, we need specs on your car....color, options, and pics if you have them. :thumbsup:

Once again, Welcome! And enjoy that new 'Trep. :driving:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my Trep is 2000 ES 3.2 semi auto trany, silver, moon roof ,infinity sound system .. will have pics uploaded in a few days also has every option that was produced for the car

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Welcome to the site, its another silver intrepid. What did you pay for it ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts