DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this site out guys. Thie=s hohttp://www.angelfire.com/nc2/mycoffeecan/page1.html
lds the secrets to all the horse power gains on those funny rice burners.

·
Registered
89 Posts
lol....that is hilarious....Im gonna try it. :D

·
Registered
560 Posts
Excuse me. I don't see what the big laugh is about. I had one installed on my 1998 Honda Type-R mugen XR98790-Tojo Pearl Harbor model Civic V-TEC, and the power gains were very noticible. After the racing stripe, spoiler, the glowing washer nozzles, the Yokohama tires, and my haircut, i gained another 40 horses or so. Next week, my father is going to pay for a quad coffee can exhaust setup on it, but only if i mow the lawn.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
very amuzing...lol....by the way, dont listen to those taunts from GM valhalla :eek: :p

·
Registered
890 Posts
Guys that shits not funny okay. You guys are being racist about this coffe thing. Lmao So maybe it might help Can you tell where to get one. It might add 75 horsepower my freind told me that the folgers is better than the maxwells cause it has more caffine. WHich we all know more caffine more horsepower. Lmao :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
so if I stick one on each of my tail pipes, theoretically I should be able to gain an additional 100 HP! w00h00! i'll have em done this weekend!

*rubs palms together* I can't wait!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts