DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2001 Silver Trep ES
First off, a little history:

Aquired July '04 in great condition with 50K, no leaks or problems of anysort from a local Dodge dealer. Almost completly stock with a 2.7L, all in all, only the radio was aftermarket.
Around a month after I installed 2 12' Baha 350s to a Bazooka 700 amp, doing the installation w/ a friend of mine who works as a sound sdystem installer for Circut City. Also, I had Limo tints put on the back 3 windows as well as rain guards along all the door windows:

All was good until around 657XX when an IROC decides my car needs some "character" and puts this on its front pass. fender during a heavy FL rain storm:

Suffered 2 weeks of a slightly bad allignment untill that was fixed and it took me about 2 months to get a new fender on there and painted.

I just recently replaced the radio with a nice new radio and went out and got my baby a nice bra: :smile:

And finnaly, im taking her in this weds for some custom stripe'in, I cant wait to get her back :icon_wink cuz you know, stripes add 20 HP! :wink:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Yo since I've never seen you on here before I wanted to welcome you to the site. Also I just wanted to add that your intrepid is nice, I really do like grey Intrepids. Loving the tint too. If I were you, I'd get some new headlights, but other than that, your exterior is NICE. Nice Car.

I know for a fact, the silver trep owners on the site gonna love having another one of their own on here lol.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
dude welcome welcome welcome!
and yep, hes right, always happy to see a silver trep on here!!!

i have just one question though, do you have an SE or an ES?
because those alloys are the SE only alloys and you dont have the fogs, plus you have a 2.7L which all around indicates SE to me :biggthump
Nice car all the same!!

looks minnt to me!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im currently waiting to hear back from the guy im getting the stripes done by, hes having fam. issues and thus work is second priority. But im gonna get some newer pics today and hopefully post em up soon.
Also, i believe my next step is to get new head lights, as you can tell mine are foggin over =/

And shes an SE :tongue:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts