DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.. and almost hit a cow in the process.

I was headed home from school this morning, took the gravel roads because I felt like taking the scenic route. I reached over to get my camera out, look up and there were 3 cows loose in the road. Mileage 199,999. The ironic thing is I have been really paranoid about something happening to my car before I got to reach 200k. But anyways, I haven't posted for a while and thats because I have been really busy with school, work and life.

taken this morning... just a lil' dirty

Since I've been gone I will catch you all up on my recent mods and maintenence:

*New headlight housings
*water pump
*timing belt
*radiator
*crankshaft pulley
*cradle bushings (did those yesterday)
*I insulated my center console (hmm... DI.net first?)

Now all it needs is a good cleaning inside

This was taken a couple months ago, We needed to haul a tranny home from Des Moines and gas was too expensive to take the truck, so, out went the seat

Thanks for lookin!

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Whats up with the check engine light though?
Got a bad 02 sensor because of SeaFoam. It has been on since 180k when I used it last. I had the same thing happen to me when I used it the first time. Had to replace all 4 sensors, but thought it may have just been their time to go. I took them all out, cleaned them up several times, played musical sensors. After all that I called Seafoam up several times, I argued with the head dumass several times. He eventually agreed to pay for one new 02 sensor provided I furnished a reciept (2 were bad). I held up my end and mailed him a receipt for a new one. He mailed me back a form letter saying basically tough ****. I just let it go at that. Bastard. I sent him a link to the site and told him to look for the thread I was gonna post on it, but eventually just said fuggit. But since u asked, theres my full I hate seafoam rant.

Thanks for the comps guys!

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Car looks great. I was just about to raise the BS flag on the cows until I saw the photo lol. When are we going to meet up for lunch? Small Iowa meet lol? My ES just hit 171,000. So close to 200.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts