DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just want to say Hi and great site ya got here. Just buying my first Intrepid, I pick it up on Friday...seems to be pretty nice, got all the features I think I could want in it except it doesn't come with the keyfob for the locks :rolleyes: , now just to tweak it abit :) Heres a pic at the dealers, paid $3000 for it with 80,000 miles, so hopefully it will hold out for a bit. From the looking around I have done here seems like alot of you have done some great things with your cars...gave me some ideas about me own. So I'll be lurking about prolly being a pest with questions ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
yer, power antenna and otis :) power antenna seems a bit tempermental though, motor runs but antenna doesnt move except for a little bit. The otis thing is cool though, read about it in here enuff that I went to check out the car the other day just to see if it had it or was easily capable of it, :cool: think I might need to get the sensor for the security system though...its there sticking outta the dash but has no cover over it...is it supposed to have one? seems kinda odd looking the way it is.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
wait a tick....do you have the OTIS, or not, cuz hte last couple sentences make it seem like you dont, or do you just not have the security system? :confused:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
ok, what I meant was, that after reading post in here I went to check out my car to see if it had the otis or if it could be added....when I saw the car I found that it has it :) As for the security system...the dealer got the car in without the remotes (not a dodge dealer btw, some random used car dealership) so, from looking it over, the sensor is there and he said its supposed to have the keyless entry etc... but I have to get me own remotes. I was just wondering if the LED is supposed to be covered or not on it, when I pick up the car tomorrow I'll take a pic of it to kind of clarify that a little more.
So, what it has...3.5L engine, leather interior, otis with a couple compartments, keyless entry/security (sorta), power antenna, infinity stereo/cass., heated side mirrors, some kind of funky rearview mirror, traction control, 4 wheel disc brakes, automatic climate control, partridge in a pear tree, etc... ;)
I'm not the car type/mechanical person in my family (as if you cant tell) my husband is...so bear with me on the exact terms, especially since this is the first intrepid I have owned and not quite sure about all the extras.

Heres a couple extra pics...dont quite show what I'm talking about with the sensor though :crazy:

Back View
Inside View 1
Inside View 2

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
did you only pay $3000?? thats not bad for what you got!! actually pretty good for a 3.5 with only 80k and leather and all that. nice find!

·
Registered
952 Posts
OMG! IT's another Negative Energy!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts