DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cool, an intrepid forum...why did I never think to look for one. Guess I took the ole girl for granted.

Bought a 1998 Intrepid SE with 3 miles on her, then 243,876 miles later...T-bone hit and run

So, after a few weeks on the internet.....just bought me a new one...
1999 Intrepid ES w/3.2 and 40,500 miles.

Gonna take awhile to get used to the red.....wow, there's ALOT of red ...

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
That RED looks awesome! too bad about your first one, atleast you got another Intrepid!!! Welcome to the site

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, well ya can't get much redder than this....

maybe a darker colored tagholder haha

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well...

Yeah, drunk without a license jumped in his wife's insured minivan (spousal obligation) and upgraded it for me. Without the very obvious fault - car itself wouldn't have netted much with all those miles. I loved the old Intrepid all eight years - ride is great / trunk and backseat are huge / sleek and sexy ...and I get close to the highway mpg estimate since I commute 110 miles a day via interstate.

Took the crash well, too. Doors cupped, but the side frame held and kept the minivan off of me.

Some pretty nice modifications on this site. May have to get in the game soon.

Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Too bad about the accident. I am in a similar situation... loved my first intrepid, got in a accident, and then I upgraded to a better intepid. I think even my 3rd car could be an intrepid or a nice 300m. I just haven't found a nicer car, honestly.

Josiah

·
Registered
715 Posts
Welcome!! sorry to hear what happened, Glad to see you stuck with the treps!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts